Our Wish List
I Want To Help Africa is grateful to receive your goods and financial donations on a year-round basis.
There is need for the following goods:
- Baby clothing and shoes
- Toddler clothing and shoes
- Clothing for adults in sizes Small to Large
- Adult shoes
- Basic hand-held cooking utensils such as wooden spoons
Mother receiving clothes at distribution in Zimbabwe
- Paper, pencils, pens, notebooks, tape, glue, binders, clipboards, etc.
- Schoolbooks such as early readers, beginning readers
- School supplementals such as counting rods and blocks, phonics games, and other manipulative tools
- Textbooks appropriate for grades k-12
- Teachers’ editions of textbooks used in the classroom
- College textbooks
To donate goods, contact I Want To Help Africa at (855) ALL AFRICA (255-2374) or email info@IWantToHelpAfrica.org.
To donate funds so that we may obtain the needed items or other much-needed items, simply click on the DONATE button on the top right.